OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- 24-hour assistance
- Great patient to staff ratio.
- Assistance with all Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) which include: eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, and incontinence care.
- Personalized care plans for different levels of care
- Three meals a day prepared in house as well as snacks
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Assistance with medication management
- Social and physical activities
- Cable ready rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wellness monitoring
- Preparation of special diets
- Hydration encouragement throughout the day
- Assistance with arranging transportation
• Special meal items and supplements
• Regular visits from visiting physician groups
• Home health
• Mobile podiatry services
• Mobile dental services
• Mobile lab & x-ray services
• Religious services
• Hair care services
• Access to offsite transportation services
* These additional items are available, but are not included in the base rate.
Respite is a great alternative for families that are needing our services temporarily, but are not quite ready for full time residency. It can be very beneficial for a caregiver who needs a temporary break or vacation. It’s also a great way to transition a resident from being at home to our facility. Contact us today for more information about our Respite Program and rates.
*Respite services are available based on the availability of beds.